Veal steaks in the oven2013-12-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Rate this recipe:
If you want to prepare your steaks recipes differently this is a great option! Steaks cut into pieces that goes to the oven with potato and carrot! Drizzle everything in the end with the sauce and delight yourself!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- Veal steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium carrot
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Cut the steaks into pieces and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, chopped garlic, red pepper sauce and white wine. Mix the seasonings in the meat and let marinate about 1 to 2 hours.
- Wash the potatoes and give a small cut across on each one of them. Wash the carrot and peel it. Bake the potatoes and the carrots in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put the potatoes, the meat and the carrot cut into slices on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Bake until the potatoes start to turn slightly golden brown, about 45 minutes. Drizzle occasionally with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.