Wafer and cinnamon sweet2018-12-21
- Servings : 4 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:10 h
If you going to invite your friends for dinner and do not know what to prepare for dessert, this delicious wafer and cinnamon sweet is perfect for the occasion. It’s a very simple sweet to prepare and quite pleasant… Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) Marie biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 400 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Store in the fridge.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed milk, the cinnamon powder and the Marie biscuits broken in small pieces. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for about 6 hours or overnight.
- Garnish the sweet with cinnamon powder and serve.
Wafer and cinnamon sweet
Nutrition facts per serving (4 bowls)
Total Fat: 30.5 g(39%)
Saturated Fat: 18 g(91%)
Cholesterol: 103 mg(34%)
Sodium: 195 mg(8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 78 g(28%)
Protein: 10 g