If you going to give a party and want to prepare something simple and delicious for your guests, we suggest these chocolate brigadeiros. They have excellent presentation and are very pleasant… Bon appetit!!!
- 400 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) chocolate powder
- 1 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Vegetable oil for greasing
- Place the condensed milk, chocolate powder and the margarine in a saucepan and heat over medium-low heat for about 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly until a creamy and compact mixture (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready).
- Turn off the heat and place the chocolate on a dish greased with vegetable oil. Let cool completely.
- Grease your hands with oil and mold small chocolate portions in shape of balls.
- Roll each ball in chocolate sprinkles until evenly coated and serve.