Who doesn’t like chocolate cake? Serve this cake for breakfast with coffee, delicious…
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and the honey and beat for 3 to 4 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until quite creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and unmold to a plate. let cool to room temperature and serve.