This cake looks delicious and is very simple to prepare. Who doesn't like a slice of chocolate cake for breakfast or snack? Serve with coffee or tea!
Everyone likes this kind of cakes! When you sometimes feel like something sweet and find nothing in the kitchen, this cake is perfect for the occasion! It's a simple and quick cake to prepare that you can make anytime! Bon appetit!!!
HOW TO PREPARE THIS DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE CAKE:
Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt about 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir with a fork until a creamy mixture.
Beat the eggs and the sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and the honey and mix for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a quite creamy mixture. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake about 35 minutes. When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool and serve with coffee or tea!
- 200 grams (7 ounces) dark chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Place the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix with a fork until a creamy mixture; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture and the honey and beat for 3 to 4 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until quite creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from the oven and unmold to a plate. let cool to room temperature and serve.