Would you like to prepare a simple cake with excellent presentation? We have the perfect and most tasty solution for you, this cake mix the chocolate taste with the delicious coffee aroma that everyone will like!!
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon liquid caramel
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (about 1 cup) dark brown sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the brown sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder, the coffee, the caramel liquid and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve. Bon apettit!!!