Want to make a quick, simple and delicious snack? This chocolate cake recipe served with tea or coffee is the perfect combination for a family snack! Everyone will enjoy this tasty chocolate cake.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Chocolate is one of the ingredients most used in our recipes, especially in cake and sweet recipes. Who doesn't like a simple chocolate cake or with whipped cream, or a chocolate mousse served with strawberries!!
MAIN INGREDIENTS OF THIS RECIPE:
- Dark chocolate, eggs, flour, sugar
HOW TO PREPARE ECONOMIC CHOCOLATE CAKE:
In a bowl, melt the broken chocolate and the margarine in the microwave. Mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture and set aside.
Beat the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate, milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Add flour mixed with baking powder and beat until creamy. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool and serve the cake with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- Zest of one lemon
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous dough. Add the chocolate, the milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!!