Want to make a quick, simple and delicious snack? This chocolate cake recipe served with tea or coffee is the perfect combination for a family snack! Everyone will enjoy this tasty chocolate cake.
Chocolate is one of the ingredients most used in our recipes, especially in cake and sweet recipes. Who doesn't like a simple chocolate cake or with whipped cream, or a chocolate mousse served with strawberries!!
HOW TO PREPARE ECONOMIC CHOCOLATE CAKE:
In a bowl, melt the broken chocolate and the margarine in the microwave. Mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture and set aside.
Beat the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate, milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Add flour mixed with baking powder and beat until creamy.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool and serve the cake with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!!
- 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces) dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- Zest of one lemon
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) margarine
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from the microwave and mix with a fork until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy and homogeneous dough. Add the chocolate, the milk and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake with tea or coffee. Bon appetit!!!