If you going to have a family lunch this recipe is perfect for you! Pork leg in the oven seasoned with mustard and delicious spices. Your family will love all the flavors of this recipe.
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork leg
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large onion
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- Saffron (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the pork leg on a baking dish and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, saffron, honey, peeled garlic, onion cut in half moon slices and mustard. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the pork leg with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the leg with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with chips.