A very tasty and refreshing pie, with excellent presentation, confectioned with lemons, flour, eggs, vanilla powder, cinnamon, margarine and sugar.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams (7 ounces) shortcrust pastry
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) softened margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Zest of a lemon
- With an electric mixer beat the sugar along with the margarine and the lemon zest. Add the eggs, without stop beating. Then, mix the cinnamon, vanilla powder and the lemon juice. Finally, beat the flour.
- Line a pie pan (approximately 24 centimeters (9 1/2 inches)) with the shortcrust pastry. Prick the bottom with a fork and, on top pour the previous mixture. Bring to preheated oven at 180°C (350ºF) about 25 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, let cool, unmold onto a plate and serve.