Want to prepare a quick and quite tasty meal? Try this delicious minced meat recipe with pasta, it’s very easy to prepare and everyone likes it!! Bon appetit!!!
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 medium ripe tomato
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped garlic and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Add the minced meat and season with a little salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir and cook over low heat with the pan covered about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small peeled onion. When the pasta is cooked, drain it well and set aside.
- Add the pasta to the meat saucepan, sprinkle with grated cheese and oregano and mix everything very well. Turn off the heat and serve.