To join friends at table is important a good dish with extraordinary taste. This stewed pork tenderloin recipe with lemon and honey is delicious and ideal for a lunch between friends in any occasion!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon cut into slices
- 2 medium onions
- 150 ml (2/3 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, place the onions cut into round slices and the pork tenderloin seasoned with white wine, a little salt, paprika, unpeeled crushed garlic, pepper and nutmeg. Drizzle with olive oil and with a sharp knife make 4 to 5 cuts across the loin and put in the middle lemon slices. Brush the pork tenderloin with honey, cover the pan and let marinate about an hour.
- Place the saucepan on the stove over low heat about 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the pork tenderloin with fries.