This recipe is special and brings many memories… The pork loin baked in the oven is already divine but with the sweet touch of the apple the recipe rejuvenates and the mixture of flavors is wonderful.
When you combine the fruit and rosemary to this recipe, besides being delicious, it turns out to be a lighter, healthier, colorful and tasty recipe. It's an excellent solution for a family lunch or dinner. Bon appetit!!!
HOW TO PREPARE PORK LOIN WITH RED APPLE IN THE OVEN:
It is very simple to prepare this recipe, season the pork loin with salt, garlic, rosemary, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce, white wine and olive oil and let marinate about two hours to give it that extra flavor. Before the loin goes to the oven, garnish with red apple cut into slices and bake for about 1 hour and 30 minutes until golden. Bon appetit!!!
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork loin
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 2 red apples
- Rosemary (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the pork loin on a baking dish and season with salt, peeled garlic, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, white wine, nutmeg and chopped rosemary. Let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Garnish the loin with the apples cut into slices and bake until golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally, drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the pork loin with fries and lettuce and tomato salad.