If you’re going to make a lunch or a special dinner for your family, prepare this delicious homemade pork loin in the oven! They will love the taste of the meat and the delicious sauce made with various ingredients.
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork loin
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the salt, olive oil, peeled garlic, lemon juice, red pepper sauce, pepper, nutmeg, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Place the loin on a baking dish and with a sharp knife give 3 to 4 cuts across the loin. Drizzle with the previous mixture and marinate about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes (if it starts to golden excessively, cover the loin with aluminum foil). Occasionally drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with mashed potato and lettuce salad.