Clams with mustard2016-10-23
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Rate this recipe:
Have visits at home and want to prepare an appetizer before lunch? This Clams recipe with mustard is the ideal one! It’s simple and delicious. Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) clams
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Coriander (to taste)
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) mustard
- Soak the clams in water seasoned with salt about 1 to 2 hours. Wash them under running water before cooking.
- Put the olive oil and the unpeeled crushed garlics in a frying pan and cook over low heat about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the clams, stir, cover the pan and cook over low heat until the clams start to open. Shake the skillet occasionally.
- When the clams start to open, add the mustard, mix well and cook for more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.