- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 1:35 h
Rate this recipe:
Are you going to receive friends at home and want to prepare a simple, tasty and traditional meal? We suggest this fried pork recipe that is ideal for a dinner with friends! Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 800 grams / (1 3/4 pounds) pork cut into cubes
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 chilli
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 bay leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, chilli, chopped garlics, pepper, bay leaf, red pepper sauce and white wine. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When the olive oil is hot, add the meat without the marinade (reserve the marinade) and fry over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the meat is almost fried, add the marinade and cook for more 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the meat with fries cut into cubes or white rice.