Hake with tomato and lemon in the oven2017-02-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
Hake is a very nutritious and important fish in the diet of the whole family. Innovate your recipes with this delicious hake with tomato and lemon in the oven, it’s perfect!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 hake steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 lemons
- 2 medium tomatoes
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- On a baking pan put the hake steaks with the onion, the unpeeled tomato and the lemon in half moon slices. Season with salt, oregano, pepper, lemon juice and peeled garlics. Drizzle with olive oil and let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put the baking pan in the oven and bake until golden, about 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the fish with chips or white rice.