Pasta with sausage in the oven2013-01-23
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
A simple and easy recipe to prepare, sausage cooked in olive oil, onion and garlic, mixed in pasta and boiled egg, that go to the oven covered with a béchamel and cream sauce.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) Frankfurter sausages (12 units)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) fettuccine pasta
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) béchamel
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Cook the eggs in a pan. In another pan, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the chopped garlics and the sausage cut into round slices. Season with a little pepper and leave to cook over low heat about five minutes. Stir once in a while.
- Pour the water (enough to completely cover the mixture), season with a little salt and simmer. When starts boiling add the pasta and cook about ten minutes.
- Mix the béchamel and the whipping cream; set aside.
- Turn off the heat, drain the mixture and place in a glass baking dish. On top, place the boiled eggs cut into round slices and cover with the béchamel mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about 20 to 25 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Turn off the oven and serve.