Rice with spare ribs and peppers2013-11-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 1:50 h
Rate this recipe:
A recipe of spare ribs seasoned with white wine, pepper, garlics, bay leaf and salt, sautéed in olive oil and onions, mixed in rice and peppers, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 800 grams / (1 3/4 pounds) spare ribs cut into pieces
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- Parsley (to taste)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the spare ribs with white wine, chopped garlics, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Leave to marinate about an hour.
- In a pan place the olive oil and the chopped onion. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the spare ribs with the marinade and the peppers cut into strips, stir and cook about 35 minutes with the pan covered. Pour the rice and the chicken stock cube and season with a little salt. Stir with the help of a spoon until dissolve the chicken stock cube. Pour the water (enough water to completely cover the mixture), simmer and cook about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.