Chocolate and pineapple cake2014-07-30
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
If you going to receive visits prepare this delicious chocolate and pineapple cake! It has excellent presentation and is very easy to prepare! Try it…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) pineapple
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Peel and cut the pineapple in small pieces; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder and the yogurt and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the pineapple pieces and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Chocolate and pineapple cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 2 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(4%)
Cholesterol: 42 mg(14%)
Sodium: 43 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g(13%)
Protein: 4.5 g