If you going to receive visits prepare this delicious chocolate and pineapple cake! It has excellent presentation and is very easy to prepare! Try it…
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) pineapple
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (24 x 10 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 1/2 x 4-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Peel and cut the pineapple in small pieces; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate powder and the yogurt and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture. Add the pineapple pieces and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the dough into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold. Let cool to room temperature and serve.