- Servings : 20 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Very pleasant muffins, simple to prepare, with a slight coconut aroma, confectioned with sugar, coconut, flour, margarine, milk and eggs, garnished with grated coconut.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 175 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) sugar
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) grated coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 40 grams / (1 1/2 ounces) softened margarine
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- With an electric mixer beat the eggs with the sugar until obtain a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the margarine along with the milk and the grated coconut, without stop beating. Finally, beat the flour mixed with the baking powder.
- Grease muffin pans with margarine and sprinkle with flour. Pour small portions of the dough in each one of them and bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove from oven, unmold, allow to cool and serve garnished with grated coconut.