Crab sticks pâté2013-05-05
- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
This pâté is the ideal appetizer in a lunch. It’s light, pleasant and sharpens your taste buds for the following meal…
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 grams (7 ounces) crab sticks
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- Parsley (to taste)
- 200 ml (about 1 cup) mayonnaise
- Bake the eggs in a saucepan with water. When the eggs are cooked, remove the peel and set aside.
- Place the crab sticks cut into pieces, the peeled garlic, the onion and the eggs cut into pieces and the parsley in a food processor, and pulse until coarsely chopped. Place the mixture in a bowl, add the mayonnaise and mix with a spoon.
- Serve with toasts or bread. Store the pâté in the fridge.
Crab sticks pâté
Nutrition facts per serving (1 serving)
Total Fat: 75.5 g(96%)
Saturated Fat: 12.5 g(62%)
Cholesterol: 379 mg(126%)
Sodium: 1540 mg(67%)
Total Carbohydrate: 81.5 g(30%)
Protein: 32 g