- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
If you want to eat something sweet and easy to prepare, this is definitely an excellent option for you! This delicious lime mousse is simple, quite pleasant and has excellent presentation!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- Juice of 4 limes
- 400 ml (1 pint (473 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 397 grams (14 ounces) condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In a bowl, whip the cream with a tablespoon powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk
and fold gently with a spatula. Pour the lime juice and fold gently until the cream begins to thicken slightly.
- Pour the mousse into individual bowls and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Remove the mousse from the fridge, garnish with lime zest and serve.