- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 6:25 h
Want to prepare a refreshing and quite tasty dessert for those hot summer days? This orange sweet is perfect for the occasion, it’s easy to prepare, everyone will like it and has excellent presentation.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1/2 liter (about 2 cups) oranje juice
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- For garnish:
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated chocolate
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Put the gelatin sheets in water about 5 minutes.
- In a saucepan, put the orange juice, the beaten eggs and the sugar. Stir and bring to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, drain the gelatin sheets and put in the microwave for 15 seconds. Remove from the microwave and dissolve the gelatin sheets with a spoon.
- When the orange mixture starts boiling, reduce to low heat and add the dissolved gelatin sheets. Stir until obtain a slightly creamy mixture, about 7 to 8 minutes. Turn off the heat and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the orange cream and the yoghurt. Put the sweet in individual bowls and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- For garnish:
- In a electric mixer, beat the cream with the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Put the whipped cream into a pastry bag and garnish the sweet. Sprinkle with grated chocolate and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (8 bowls)
Total Fat: 13.5 g(21%)
Saturated Fat: 8 g(39%)
Cholesterol: 125 mg(42%)
Sodium: 70 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 17.5 g(6%)
Protein: 6 g