Going to receive visits at home and want to prepare something special for snack? This delicious cake mix the creamy taste of chocolate and yogurt! Your visits will love it!!
- 4 eggs
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) dark chocolate
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) margarine
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 100 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Put the chocolate broken into pieces and the margarine in a bowl and melt in the microwave. Remove from microwave and stir until obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the chocolate mixture, the yogurt and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake onto a plate. Let cool completely and serve.