Pork chops with honey mustard sauce2013-06-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
A delicious recipe, very easy to prepare, pork chops seasoned with pepper, salt, garlic and nutmeg, fried in olive oil and mixed in a sauce confectioned with honey, whipping cream and mustard.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 150 ml (1/3 pint (157ml)) whipping cream
- Season the chops with salt, sliced garlic, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. When is hot, add the chops and fry them on both sides on a low-medium heat. When they start to turn slightly golden, remove them to a plate and set aside.
- Reduce to low-heat, add the whipping cream, honey and the mustard, stir and simmer about two minutes. Place back the chops in the skillet, wrap them in the sauce for about a minute and turn off the heat.
- Serve the chops with spaghetti.
Pork chops with honey mustard sauce
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 67.5 g(104%)
Saturated Fat: 22.5 g(112%)
Cholesterol: 150 mg(50%)
Sodium: 140 mg(6%)
Total Carbohydrate: 11.5 g(4%)
Protein: 30 g