Stewed meat with spaghetti2013-09-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Often the simplest recipes are the tastiest, this delicious stewed meat recipe in tomato sauce with spaghetti is without a doubt a good example. Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) beef cut into cubes
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the chopped garlic, bay leaf and the meat. Season with a little salt, red pepper sauce and pepper. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the meat is almost cooked, add the spaghetti, pour the water (enough water to completely cover the mixture) and season with a little more salt. Boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve immediately.
Stewed meat with spaghetti
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 23 g(30%)
Saturated Fat: 5.5 g(27%)
Cholesterol: 180 mg(60%)
Sodium: 193 mg(8%)
Total Carbohydrate: 43.5 g(16%)
Protein: 54.5 g