Stewed meat with spaghetti2013-09-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
A recipe of meat seasoned with pepper and salt, stewed in a sauce confectioned with tomatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic and bay leaf, mixed in spaghetti.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) beef cut into cubes
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- In a pan, place the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, chopped garlic, bay leaf and the meat cubes. Season with a little salt and pepper. Stir, cover the pan, bring to low heat and cook about 30 minutes. Stir once in a while.
- When the meat is almost cooked add the spaghetti and pour the water (enough to completely cover the mixture) seasoned with a little salt. Simmer and cook about ten minutes.
- Turn off the heat, let stand with the pan covered about five minutes and serve.