Turkey steaks with peppers2014-09-10
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
During the week cook fast and easy meals but always with a special touch. Prepare the turkey steaks with peppers and you will have a delicious and fantastic meal for lunch with your family.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 turkey steaks (about 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces))
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, cinnamon, chopped garlic, paprika, bay leaf and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Put the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices and the peppers cut into strips in a frying pan and cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the steaks with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat for about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the steaks with spaghetti.