Have you tried this delicious combination of fish and chips? It’s a very simple recipe to prepare, your children will love it… Bon appetit!!!
- 4 ling fish steaks (about 800 grams (1 3/4 pounds))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of one lemon
- All-purpose flour
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, lemon juice and pepper. Leave to marinate about 30 minutes.
- Drain the fish marinade and coat in flour. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then reduce to medium heat and fry the fish on both sides. When the fish is fried, place on a dish with absorbent paper.
- Wash, peel the potatoes and cut them into sticks. Season with salt and fry in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Serve with lettuce salad.