A very pleasant ice cream, great for summer, with excellent presentation, confectioned with soft fruit, whipping cream, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla extract.
- 400 grams (14 ounces) soft fruit
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- Grind in a blender the soft fruit. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar. Add the vanilla extract and beat some more. Add the grinded red fruit and mix well. Finally, pour the cream and fold gently with a spatula. Freeze overnight.
- Garnish with soft fruit and serve.