Pork spare ribs in the oven with honey and mustard2017-03-11
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
If you going to invite your family for lunch, we have the perfect solution for the occasion! We suggest this pork spare ribs recipe in the oven with honey and mustard… A delight…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.3 kg / (about 3 pounds) pork spare ribs
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Wash the potatoes with the peel. Place the spare ribs and the potatoes on a baking pan and season with salt.
- In a bowl, mix with a fork the olive oil, chopped garlics, paprika, honey, mustard, pepper, nutmeg and thyme. Drizzle the spare ribs and the potatoes with this sauce and let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake until the spare ribs and the potatoes start to turn golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.