- Servings : -
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
A very tasty raspberry jam recipe, ideal to eat with toast and serve with tea. Simply delicious.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 350 grams / (12 1/3 ounces) raspberries
- 180 grams / (6 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Place the raspberries, sugar and the cinnamon stick in a saucepan. Stir with a spoon and simmer over low heat about 35 minutes until thickens (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a bottle tightly closed.