Roast spare ribs in the oven2012-11-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Rate this recipe:
For a family lunch, roast spare ribs in the oven is the ideal, easy and tasty recipe.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) spare ribs
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper, red pepper sauce, unpeeled crushed garlics and bay leaf. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Place the spare ribs together with the marinade and the potatoes on a baking pan. Season the potatoes with a little salt, drizzle everything with white wine and olive oil and bake about an hour. Drizzle occasionally the spare ribs and the potatoes with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.