Roast spare ribs in the oven2012-11-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Rate this recipe:
For a family lunch, roast spare ribs in the oven is the ideal, easy and tasty recipe.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) spare ribs
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper, red pepper sauce, unpeeled crushed garlics and bay leaf. Let marinate about one hour.
Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
Wash and peel the potatoes. Place the spare ribs together with the marinade and the potatoes on a baking pan. Season the potatoes with a little salt, drizzle everything with white wine and olive oil and bake about an hour. Drizzle occasionally the spare ribs and the potatoes with the sauce.
Turn off the oven and serve.