Roast spare ribs in the oven2012-11-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 3:40 h
Rate this recipe:
If you’re going to prepare a special lunch for your family, this roast spare ribs recipe in the oven is perfect for the occasion! It’s very easy to make, quite tasty and has excellent presentation. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) spare ribs
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut the spare ribs into strips. Put the spare ribs in a baking dish and season with salt, pepper, red pepper sauce, unpeeled crushed garlics and bay leaf. Let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Drizzle the spare ribs with olive oil and white wine and bake until golden, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the spare ribs with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries and lettuce salad.