Apple coffee cake2014-02-07
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
If you are going to prepare a snack for your family and want a fresh and soft cake, this apple coffee cake is a great option! The delicious blend of flavors of the apple and the coffee will amaze!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 apples
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) strong coffee
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a loaf tin (25 x 11 centimeters with 7 centimeters high (9 3/4 x 4 1/3-inch with 2 3/4-inch-high)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the coffee and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Wash, peel the apples and remove the seeds. Cut them into pieces, add to the cream and fold with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Turn off the oven and unmold the cake. Let cool completely and serve.
Apple coffee cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 1 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 35 mg(12%)
Sodium: 55 mg(2%)
Total Carbohydrate: 26 g(9%)
Protein: 2 g