Chocolate cake ‘microwave’2012-11-05
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7m
- Ready In : 17m
You are not waiting for visits but they appear by surprise? Here you have the solution, chocolate cake with excellent presentation, simple, fast and delicious.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) self-rising flour
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, milk and the vegetable oil and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Place the dough in a glass bowl (suitable for microwave) and bake on microwave about 5 to 7 minutes (the time depends on the microwave). Remove from microwave and unmold onto a plate (the cake should be slightly creamy inside with a chocolate cover like is in the pictured).
- Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake garnished with chocolate sprinkles.
Chocolate cake ‘microwave’
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 8.5 g(13%)
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g(18%)
Cholesterol: 58 mg(19%)
Sodium: 33 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g(12%)
Protein: 4.5 g