Chocolate cake ‘microwave’2012-11-05
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7m
- Ready In : 17m
Rate this recipe:
You are not waiting for visits but they appear by surprise? Here you have the solution, chocolate cake with excellent presentation, simple, fast and delicious.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) sugar
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) self-rising flour
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) chocolate powder
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) vegetable oil
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, milk and the vegetable oil and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Place the dough in a glass bowl (suitable for microwave) and bake on microwave about 5 to 7 minutes (the time depends on the microwave). Remove from microwave and unmold onto a plate (the cake should be slightly creamy inside with a chocolate cover like is in the pictured).
- Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake garnished with chocolate sprinkles.