You are not waiting for visits but they appear by surprise? Here you have the solution, chocolate cake with excellent presentation, simple, fast and delicious.
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) self-rising flour
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, milk and the vegetable oil and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Place the dough in a glass bowl (suitable for microwave) and bake on microwave about 5 to 7 minutes (the time depends on the microwave). Remove from microwave and unmold onto a plate (the cake should be slightly creamy inside with a chocolate cover like is in the pictured).
- Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake garnished with chocolate sprinkles.