You are not waiting for visits but they appear by surprise? Here you have the solution, chocolate cake with excellent presentation, simple, fast and delicious.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (about 1 cup) granulated sugar
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) self-rising flour
- 125 grams (1 cup) chocolate powder
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- Chocolate sprinkles for garnish
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar and the eggs until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the chocolate powder, milk and the vegetable oil and beat for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Place the dough in a glass bowl (suitable for microwave) and bake on microwave about 5 to 7 minutes (the time depends on the microwave). Remove from microwave and unmold onto a plate (the cake should be slightly creamy inside with a chocolate cover like is in the pictured).
- Let cool to room temperature and serve the cake garnished with chocolate sprinkles.