Pasta with minced meat and egg in the oven2013-05-22
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 1:15 h
If you like recipes in the oven and want to prepare something simple for lunch or dinner this recipe of pasta with minced meat and egg in the oven is undoubtedly an excellent option for you! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml (1/2 pint (236 ml)) whipping cream
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) grated cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside. Cook the eggs in another saucepan. When the eggs are cooked, remove the peel and cut into small pieces; set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the chopped onion and peeled tomatoes cut into pieces and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the meat and season with salt, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and chopped rosemary. Stir, cover the pan with a lid and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Add the spaghetti, the grated cheese, the egg pieces and the cream to the meat saucepan and combine together. Turn off the heat and pour the mixture in a baking dish. Brush with beaten egg yolk and bake until golden brown, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.
Pasta with minced meat and egg in the oven
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings)
Total Fat: 47.5 g(61%)
Saturated Fat: 21 g(106%)
Cholesterol: 350 mg(117%)
Sodium: 406 mg(18%)
Total Carbohydrate: 42 g(15%)
Protein: 48.5 g