Sausage ‘à Brás’2013-03-08
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
This recipe makes the delights of the youngest, with sausage mixed in fries and egg, they are an excellent combination. Serve with salad and a cool drink in the Summer.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) Frankfurter sausages (8 units)
- 1 egg
- 700 grams / (1 1/2 pounds) potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Peel, wash the potatoes and cut them into thin sticks. Season with some salt and fry them in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, place them on a dish with absorbent paper; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg and set aside.
- In a saucepan, put the olive oil, the chopped onion, chopped garlic, sliced sausages and season with some salt and pepper. Stir and cook over low heat about five to six minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fries and mix gently with a spoon. Remove briefly the pan from heat, pour the beaten egg and mix well. Place the pan back over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with lettuce and tomato salad.