- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Have you tried strawberry jam? If you love strawberries you will simply love this recipe, it’s very simple to prepare, delicious and leaves a wonderful smell in your kitchen! Try it!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) strawberries
- 225 grams (1 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash the strawberries and remove the stem. In a saucepan, put the strawberries cut into small pieces together with the sugar and the cinnamon stick. Mix with a spoon and cook over low heat about 1 hour until thickens (pass a wooden spoon in the bottom of the saucepan and if it leaves a trail like a road, the sweet is ready), stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool to room temperature.
- Reserve the sweet in a glass jar tightly closed.
Nutrition facts per serving (6 servings)
Total Fat: 0.5 g(1%)
Saturated Fat: 0 g(0%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 2 mg(0%)
Total Carbohydrate: 50.5 g(17%)
Protein: 1 g