Stuffed turkey steaks2013-05-12
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
If you like turkey you will love this stuffed turkey steaks recipe with ham and cheese! It’s a different recipe, very easy to prepare and with excellent presentation! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 2 turkey steaks (about 300 grams (10 1/2 ounces))
- 4 ham slices (about 75 grams (2 2/3 ounces))
- 4 cheese slices (about 100 grams (3 1/2 ounces))
- Pepper (to taste)
- Juice of half lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- 50 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Put two cheese slices and two ham slices on top of each steak. Roll them tightly and season with lemon juice, nutmeg and thyme. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Put the stuffed steaks on a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the stuffed steaks with fries.
Stuffed turkey steaks
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings)
Total Fat: 51 g(65%)
Saturated Fat: 17.5 g(88%)
Cholesterol: 187 mg(62%)
Sodium: 984 mg(43%)
Total Carbohydrate: 2.5 g(1%)
Protein: 62.5 g