Tigelada (Portuguese sweet)2012-11-06
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 50m
Tigelada is a typical Portuguese sweet very tasty with excellent presentation, confectioned with beaten eggs, sugar and milk, that goes in the oven until golden.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 6 eggs
- 700 ml (about 3 cups) milk
- 150 grams (2/3 cup) granulated sugar
- In a bowl beat the whole eggs with a fork.
- Add the sugar, the milk and whisk without mixing to much.
- Place the mixture in a clay pan and bring to preheated oven at 140°C (285ºF) about 40 to 45 minutes until golden.
Tigelada (Portuguese sweet)
Nutrition facts per serving (6 servings)
Total Fat: 7 g(11%)
Saturated Fat: 3 g(14%)
Cholesterol: 174 mg(58%)
Sodium: 118 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 31.5 g(10%)
Protein: 9.5 g