Yogurt and brown sugar cake2015-06-12
- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
Want to prepare a simple and delicious cake for breakfast? This tasty yogurt and brown sugar cake is perfect for a Sunday family breakfast. Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 125 grams (4 1/2 ounces) natural yogurt
- 200 grams (1 1/4 cups) light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs together with the brown sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the yogurt and the lemon juice and mix for 1 to 2 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Yogurt and brown sugar cake
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices)
Total Fat: 2 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(3%)
Cholesterol: 55 mg(18%)
Sodium: 34 mg(1%)
Total Carbohydrate: 30 g(11%)
Protein: 4 g