If you want to prepare a meal in the oven, this recipe of chicken wings seasoned with delicious spices is perfect for you. It’s a simple recipe that everyone likes. Bon appetit!!!
- 1 kg (2 1/4 pounds) chicken wings
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the chicken wings on a baking dish and season with a little salt, pepper, honey, oregano, saffron, nutmeg and peeled garlic. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Place the wings on a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about one hour.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries.