Want to prepare a chops recipe differently? Try this chops recipe in the oven with pineapple, has few ingredients, is simple to prepare and quite tasty.
Follow us for more recipes
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- 4 pork chops (about 500 grams (17 1/2 ounces))
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 grams (5 1/3 ounces) pineapple
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the sliced onion on the bottom of a baking dish and, on top, the chops and the pineapple cut into pieces. Season with a little salt, nutmeg and Worcestershire sauce. Let marinate for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Drizzle the chops with olive oil and bake until golden brown, about 1 hour. Occasionally, drizzle the chops with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the chops with fries.