To give comfort in a winter snack, the ideal choice is this cake with the delicious cinnamon aroma. It’s very simple to prepare and everyone will love it! Serve with tea or hot coffee.
- 2 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters (9 1/2-inch diameter with 3 1/4-inch-high sides)) with margarine and dust with flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, softened buttler and the sugar until a homogeneous mixture. Add the cinnamon, olive oil and mix for 2 to 3 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve with tea or hot coffee.