If you want to prepare something simple, easy and sweet for Christmas, you are in the right place! French toast is a typical, simple and delicious sweet that is usually prepared in the holiday season.
- 1 loaf of bread (about 16 slices)
- Milk to dip the bread
- 3 to 4 eggs
- Granulated sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Cut the bread into slices.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Dip the bread slices in milk and then in beaten eggs.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil. When the oil is hot, add the bread slices and fry them on both sides until golden. When the slices are fried, remove them with a spatula and place them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- Let cool slightly and coat them in sugar mixed with cinnamon.