If you want to prepare a simple and quick meal with few ingredients, this fried courgette recipe is undoubtedly an excellent solution for you! Serve with lettuce and tomato salad.
- 600 grams (1 1/3 pounds) courgette
- 100 grams (3/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Wash the courgette, cut into slices and season with a little salt.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork. Dip the courgette slices in beaten egg and then coat in flour.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil. When the oil is hot enough, add the slices and fry them on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes. When they are fried, place them in a dish with absorbent paper.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato salad.