Breaded fish loins2013-11-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Do not know what to prepare for dinner? Try breaded fish loins, it’s easy to prepare and have excellent presentation! Serve with tomato rice and salad.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) hake loins
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Season the loins with salt, white wine and sliced garlics.
- Put the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the loins with the marinade and cook over medium-low heat about 7 to 8 minutes. Turn the loins occasionally. Turn off the heat, put the fish on a dish and let cool slightly.
- Coat the fish loins in beaten egg and then in breadcrumbs. Heat a skillet with vegetable oil. When is hot, add the fish and fry over medium heat on both sides. When they are fried, put them on a platter with absorbent paper.
- Serve the breaded fish loins with lettuce salad and tomato rice.