- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
With spring the freshness of the fruits of the season sounds so good and this pear cake has a slight and so pleasant flavor that will want to repeat … Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 pears
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- Wash, peel the pears and cut them into pieces. Place them in a blender and blend on high until a very creamy mixture.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a creamy mixture. Add the pear cream, honey, yoghurt and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until well incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices):
Total Fat: 1.5 g(2%)
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g(3%)
Cholesterol: 55 mg(18%)
Sodium: 65 mg(3%)
Total Carbohydrate: 30 g(10%)
Protein: 3 g