Turkey steaks in the oven with tomato2014-02-26
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare turkey steaks in a different way but tasty? Cook them in the oven with tomato! Has excellent presentation and the tomato and onion’s taste is a perfect combination.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 turkey steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onions
- 1 bay leaf
- Juice of one lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with some salt, pepper, bay leaf, sliced garlics, nutmeg and lemon juice. Let marinate about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Put the steaks in a rectangular baking dish together with the marinade, onion and the tomato cut into round slices. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bake about 30 minutes until the tomato and the onion start to turn slightly golden.
- Serve the turkey steaks with rice and lettuce salad.