Homemade pork loin2018-08-27
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 3:35 h
If you’re going to make a lunch or a special dinner for your family, prepare this delicious homemade pork loin in the oven! They will love the taste of the meat and the delicious sauce made with various ingredients.
Units: Metric (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg (2 2/3 pounds) pork loin
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) lemon juice
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red pepper sauce
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl, combine the salt, olive oil, peeled garlic, lemon juice, red pepper sauce, pepper, nutmeg, oregano, Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
- Place the loin on a baking dish and with a sharp knife give 3 to 4 cuts across the loin. Drizzle with the previous mixture and marinate about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes (if it starts to golden excessively, cover the loin with aluminum foil). Occasionally drizzle the loin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with mashed potato and lettuce salad.